Don't miss

Monday 29 April 2013

How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos


By on 23:28

samsung-galaxy-grand-i9082
Today I am going to tell that how to root the latest Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos which was recently launched by Samsung . If you want to share some more experience with Galaxy Grand with the help of Rooting then you are on the right place I am gona provide you the latest and simplest way to root your smartphone . So don't waste your time in searching for more than easier guide to root your Galaxy Grand because I am providing the easier way to root it . So lets start with the rooting .





How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Easier Way 

Requirements

1) Install ClockworkMod recovery in samsung galaxy grand I9082  ( Click me )

2) Download SuperSU ( by chainfire@xda ) ( Click me )       

3) Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082with upto 75% battery charged

Steps :- 

1 Download SuperSU (link provided in requirements).

2 Copy SuperSU to you Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082. (Do not extract it, keep it as it is, don't modify)

3 Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 and press vol up + power + home button simultaneously till it reaches clockworkmod recovery, after reaching to clockworkmod recovery you can stop pressing those buttons.

4 Scroll down by volume keys and select "install zip from sdcard" then select  "choose zip from sdcard" and select "UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.05.zip" file and wait till it installs (flash) after flashing you can reboot your samsung galaxy grand I9082 by clockworkmod recovery.

5 Now, open your application drawer. After opening you can see an application "SuperSU" if you saw it, it means you have rooted your samsung galaxy grand duos I9082.
       

About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment